Loading...
PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE MAKE MASAHEALTH NETWORK WEBSITE - YOUR WEBSITE - EVEN LOOK BETTER..... "SELLING IS OVERWHELMING THE PROSPECT WITH SUCH A DAZZLING ARRAY OF BENEFITS THAT MONEY BECOMES AN IMMATERIAL THING." --Columbia State University of Marketing • • • • • • "I WOULD RATHER STUTTER AND STAMMER AND BE A MASTER PROSPECTOR THAN BE A WIZARD OF SPEECH BUT HAVE NOBODY TO TELL MY STORY TO." --Paul Myers

TERMINAL CERVICAL CANCER

"I had been suffering from terminal cervical cancer, stage 3. My support medications, including blood transfusions, were not doing me good. I was then released from the hospital to just wait before I breathe my last. Since I knew I was going to die soon, I refuse to undergo cobalt treatment or chemotheraphy.
"Right away, upon knowing of the seriousness of my case, my uncle Doring sent me two MASA Squalene Premium Bottles (200 capsules, 500 mg per capsule), which he said I should take, three capsules 30 minutes before each meal, or 9 capsules a day. To my great surprise, and that of my doctor, too, in 10 short days, I made a dramatic improvement. I was able to stand up and from my former bedridden status, I could now walk around the house. I could even cook my own favorite foods, as I gained a good appetite and enjoyed sound sleep. I pray real hard that I will fully recover, as I religiously continue taking MASA Squalene."
>>>>> Lita, SM, Zambales Philippines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India